Meet the principal
Hello Parents and Students,
I am thrilled about leading the Alternative Education sites in TUSD!
I am the Principal for Duncan-Russell, Stein High and Willow Community Day School. I come to serve you with 20+ years of experience working with youths from a wide variety of populations. I am committed to student strength-based focused teaching and dedicated to creating a positive learning environment and making a difference in students’ lives.
Intra-District Transfer Requests are being accepted from
October 15, 2019 until January 15, 2020
No Late Transfers Accepted
MONDAY: No After School Hours
TUESDAY/THURSDAY: Saturday School & Detention 2:30-4:15 PM
WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY: Academic Support 2:30-3:30 PM
MRS. MARI’S- ROOM 5
We ask that every family complete an application. Even if you do not qualify, it will help our school! Follow this link to complete an application for free and reduced lunch!
Please review our calendar!
Do you know a child with special needs?
- We want to be sure that every child who has a disability receive the help he or she needs.
- We want to ensure that supports are in place for students with special needs.
- Anyone in the community who is concerned about the learning abilities of a child may participate in the Child Find Process.
- The District actively seeks out and accepts referrals to assess children who may have a disability.
- Assessment is provided at no cost to the parent.
- Concerns regarding a child’s need for special education can be presented by a parent or by any person concerned about a child.
- Parent involvement and agreement is obtained prior to any further action.
- Information is confidential and the privacy of child and parents is protected.
If you know of a child who has one or more of the following disabilities (or you suspect a child has a disability), please let us know. We’re here to help!